6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making milestones as I turn 25.
7. What was your biggest failure?
Being emotionally weak.
8. What was the best thing you bought?
A 13″ Macbook Pro! 🙂
9. Where did most of your money go?
Refer to #8 + travel expenses.
10. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Family trip to Singapore and Malaysia, company outing to HK and side trip to Macau with office friends!
11. What song will always remind you of 2010?
12. Compared to this time last year, are you:
–happier or sadder? Happier!
–thinner or fatter? Fatter!!!
–richer or poorer? Richer in more ways than one 🙂
13. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Read books, save more, exercise (?!), travel
14. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Eat less carbs, oversleep during weekends. LOL!!!
15. Did you fall in love in 2010?
16. What was your favorite TV program?
HIMYM, ANTM, House, Bones
17. What was the best book you read?
Haruki Murakami’s What I Talk About When I Talk About Running – it made me understand his fictional works more by having a glimpse of his real life.
18. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Franco. I didn’t know why I didn’t listen to them earlier than I did.
19. What did you want and get?
A new computer, a lot of travel, more writings 🙂
20. What did you want and not get?
More time for rest and leisure
21. What was your favorite film of this year?
I Am Love, Despicable Me!
22. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 25! =) Um, I worked. I share the same birth date with my co-writer and we got surprised by our office mates.
23. What’s one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I didn’t watch Bakjwi? LOL. If I had been able to see the lighthouse at Capones.
24. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Pretty much the same: I really don’t have one only this year, I spent more money on black dresses than usual.
25. What kept you sane?
Lots of sleeping time.
26. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Gibo! Neil Patrick Harris is ♥. Gwyneth Paltrow on Glee. Solenn and Georgina.
27. What political issue stirred you the most?
National elections =)
28. Who did you miss?
My old bookworm self.
29. Who was the best new person you met?
The Villonas – They don’t have a choice. I now proclaim that I’m their adopted sister. LOL.
30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010
You have to go crazy in order to be sane.
Learn to simplify and don’t complicate things. 🙂